안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Sunday 9 April 2017







Last year on 15 August 2016, I went to Sabah Credit Corporation to finish my internship and it was a great experience ever!



I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to Sabah Credit Corporation, especially to Madam Vicky (Team of SCC's Corporate Department) for giving me the opportunity to finish my internship at SCC. Thank you, thank you and thank you so much!

Okay, for those who selected to join Sabah Credit Corporation's Internship Programme, I wish you all the best and all I can say is, you guys gonna enjoy it there because Sabah Credit Corporation is surrounded with generous people and culture of Sabah.

On 15th August 2016, I went to the Head Quarter of Sabah Credit Corporation which is located at Penampang, Kota Belud Sabah to report myself to work. Surprise, surprise, I know this organization is full of surprise.

MY SCC NAME TAGGGGG! Actually we used this card to scan our attendance on computer :)

I still remember how awkward it was when I had to dance and sing along with Sabah Credit Corporation staff. I laughed so hard when I started to dance (with the Poco - Poco music background okay guys hahah). For your information, all of the staff of Sabah Credit Corporation will dance and sing together every morning. How cool is that? Cool right, I know. Why? because SCC practicing a healthy lifestyle. 

" Kerja, kerja juga. Tapi kesihatan harus diutamakan bah kan SCC hehe"

 I was attached in Credit Control Department of SCC on my first day. I met the Head of Department of DCC, Arius Jipiu. He's the most coolest person on earth that I had ever met in my life other than my dad. He's like our dad, he will make sure that all of us ( the trainees ) will learn something. 


My internship report! My friend, Ferandi Jenigo one of SCC staff always puji my tulisan hehe. Thank you for your tunjuk ajar Andiiiii !


And one thing that I really love about Sabah Credit Corporation is that, makaaannnn sajaa every time. But whatever, since "makan banyak" is one of my specialty kan hahahah. I really miss SCC lah, especially my friends from Credit Control Department. I wonder how's uncle Michael, Pak Haji dan Muis, Abang Shaun, Aunt Adeline, Aunt Agnes, my brother Ferandiii, Kakak-kakak lawaa which is Kak Dayang, Kak Irene, Kak Judy and also Kak Fizah ( Sy lupaaa nama dia astaga whats wrong with me). AND ALSOOOOO my filing familyyyy, of course Kak Feliz, Kak Ofor, Abang Johny & Jhonson, Uncle Ibrahim and ada satu urang lagi kakak comel. I totally forgot her namee oh god, I'm so sorry!



The picture above, as I said, kami sentiasa ada makan-makan! I'm in Kuala Lumpur right now and I miss Sabahan food so bad. I used to eat hinava, tuhau, bambangan, soto in Sabah Credit Corporation.

" Sabah Credit Corporation located at land below the wind"

Okay guys, I will update more and more about my internship experience with Sabah Credit corporation tomorrow so stay tune on my blog! Here is some of picture that you see that taken last year during my internship.

xoxo


  

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month