안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Tuesday 7 June 2016


So today I want to share with you guys about my younger brother. Only God know, how much I miss him right now. He is so far away from me, I'm in Kl meanwhile he is in my hometown. He will be taking UPSR exam this year. I am so happy seeing him growing up & become a big boy. So here is a little information about my younger brother.

Full Name: Jelbot Joseph N
Nickname: Adi, Yadi, & Guladut (Hahaha he really hate this name)
Age: Turning to 12 years old this year
Birthday: 1st April 2004 
Zodiac: Aries ( His ambition and vigor are among his most defining qualities)
Favorite food: Jeruk bambangan, bosou, KFC, fried egg & he eat everything that we cook haha
Favorite beverage: Sprite, 100plus & Milo ice
Interesting fact about him: He is really good in Beatbox, he can cook & he is smarter than me!
What I don't like about him: No, I don't I can hate him but sometime he has a hot temper
Weight: Around 30 kg (But dia so kuat makannnn!)
Height: 150cm
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite comic: Lawak Kampus 
Ambition: Doctor
Name of school: Sekolah Kebangsaan Tuguson, Kota Belud, Sabah.



My lovely younger brother

So I think that's all that I can share with you guys about my younger brother. He the closest one to me hahaha. I miss arguing with him, because yeah as I have mentioned it before he is smarter than me so I can't be that silly in front of him hahah.

So this is already 08 June 2016, goodluck with your studies & ace your UPSR exam this year. I know you can do it my love! I'll be here supporting you, I always be. Thank you for support that you gave me, i love you so much and I know you do too!

Love,

Your sister 
- Agnes Joseph N

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month