안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Oh my god. I'm browsing on the internet who was born on 24 November 1994 a.k.a has the same birthday as me. I was so disappointed  because I didn't found anyone. But suddenly, I saw on the birthday scan history site and I saw ( Reece Mastin, English-Australian singer-songwriter ). He was born exactly on 24 November 1994, same as me. Of course I did some research on him. 




I am pretty sure, there is a lot of you guys didn't know about Reece Mastin. He is an British + Australian singer and yeah he is a songwriter too. How come I didn't know about him tho? *sigh





Reece Mastin won the third season of the X Factor Australia 2011. Oh mannn, its already 2016 lah Poyong. How come you didn't know he's exist in this world hahaha.




I was so excited when I know about him, I just followed his Instagram account and he is awesome. But sadly, seems like he already has a girlfriend. Oh wait, I don't even have the right to be upset about this hahahaha. In fact that, he don't even know this girl right here exist too. haha jokes on me. k





So, Reece Mastin signed with the Sony Music Australia. How awesome is that. I will be supporting you from now on Reece! I just done listening to your song such as Shout it out & Good night and you sounds so great and absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see more from you hehe.

x



Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month