안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Tuesday 21 June 2016

So hey hey peeps! Today I would love to share with you guys about my favorite celebrities's Snapchat. Snapchat is one of the famous apps nowadays. With all of the awesome filters, oh god, now I know why all of the teenagers & an adults love this app. Yeah, obviously I'm loving Snapchat too tho like who don't hahaha. But my parents don't like Snapchat. Well whatever hehe.

So I would love to share with you guys about my favorite celebrities's snapchat and you guys should follow them, they're so awesome.

Okay, so my the first place of my favourite snapchat stories goes to........

1. ARIANA GRANDEEEEEEE!


Ariana Grande Snapchat id : moonlightbae

Ariana Grande shares a lot of things about her cute dogs, her hillarious mom, and I love how she snapchatting her adventures. One thing that I really really think that we are in common is that she like rain! just like me. I love rain a lot! Because yeah I can take nap peacefully when its raining & I love playing with rain....

So the second places, goes to.......

2. KYLIE JENNERRRRRR!


Kylie Jenner Snapchat id: kylizzlemynizzl

For those who haven't follow her on snapchat, I have to tell you something that I think you should know. She posted a lot about her lipsticks and I think its really inspiring because she's just turn to 18 years old and she have her own business. I love her and I don't care what other people think about her. :)

So the last one goes toooooooooo.........

3. SHAWN MENDESSSSSSSS


Shawn Mendes Snapchat id: shawnmendes1

Shawn Mendes posted a lot of his things. I mean like, his world tour, concerts, friends and so on and I love it. He is so humble to handle hahah. The important thing is that, he is soooo flawless. Like seriously. I'm so jealous because in fact I have an acne hahaha

So thats all for today guys! Thanks for reading. If you want to me with my music thingy just go follow me on snapchat @agnesmusic24. 

thank you! see you.

x




Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month