안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Monday 20 June 2016

So last few days, I found The Overtunes from Kurt Hugo's youtube, covering One Direction's song - Infinity and I'm so surprised that the cover was reallyyy good! I love it! So if anyone of you haven't heard about The Overtunes and want to listen how amazing they are.. Just click the link below.



I really love how they harmonize their voice together and I am not even surprise when I found out that three of them is siblings because yeah actually you can tell just looking by their faces. 

(Mikha, Mada, Ugi)

So basically, The Overtunes is an Indonesian Acoustic Band formed in 2010, consisting of brothers Mada Emmanuelle, Reuben Nathaniel, and Mikha Angelo. They were doing a lot of song cover, just in case you guys don't know, here is the link of their Soundcloud account (theovertunes-soundcloud)  

Go follow them! They're incredibly amazing <3


Look at these three :)

Two things that makes me love their voices is that their voices just sweet and calm. So probably their songs would make me fall asleep hahaha. They are such an inspiration to me :) I really hope that I can meet them someday!

So thats all for today peeps. See you 

x



Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month