안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Sunday 19 June 2016

Heyyyyyy guys! So yesterday our very lovely Greyson Chance went to Putra World Trade Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to meet his fans. We were so excited even though we're far from him during his performance. So sad! I went with my lovely bestfriend from Indonesia, Uchaaa!


With Ucha <3

I'm pretty sure that Greyson Chance feel so touched when all of the fans (including me) singing along with him. I'M WAIITINNNNNGGGGGGGG........................................~~~~



Greyson Chance with Malaysia's flag

I'm so glad that he came and met his fans (including me) hahah yesterday. I act like I don't really care but oh god, deep deep inside me, I'm screaming like seriously, I hampir nak menangis okayyy hahahahah but I manage to endure it till me and Ucha leave Sunway Putra Mall hahah. At least, we had so much fun today! 

p/s 1: Till we meet again our very lovely prince, Greyson Chance! Will be supporting your new album (Somewhere over my head), Malaysia love you!

p/s 2: Thank you for today dear Ucha! You're the best, I can't never be serious when I'm with you. I mean gelak jeee hahahah. Love you <3




Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month